A320 MULTI CREW COOPERATION (MCC) Course – Airline Pilot Standard (APS) MCC
The aim of the course is to transition the student from single pilot operations developing the skills required for safe and efficient multi crew flight deck operation while consolidating existing instrument flying and technical competence.
Course Entry Requirements
To participate in the MCC training course, the applicant shall have:
- Valid and current CPL License,
- Valid Instrument Rating on Multi-Engine airplane IR/ME and Frozen ATPL, or
- to be a student currently undergoing training on a MPL (A) integrated training course.
Fluency in English; ICAO Level 4 (or higher).
The MCC is divided into 2 phases – Theory and Practical
- Theoretical Training: MCC Theory (25hrs- 4 days)
- Practical Training A320 Full Flight Simulator Training (12 hrs)
- Theoretical part: Athens, Greece
- Practical A320 FFS at one of our partner Full Flight Training Centers